NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) Exam
More about the NEET exam
- NEET is the only gateway to enter the MBBS and BDS, and other UG Courses in the govt and private colleges.
- This exam conducts every year. Any institute does not conduct a UG entrance examination for medical.
- Many coaching institutes run the coaching classes for preparing this exam. These classes give a proper schedule for preparation it is comparatively difficult while doing self-study.
- Applicants for this examination have been increased from 11 lakhs to 15 lakhs from the year 2017 to 2020 respectively.
- There are a total of 1553 accepting colleges that allots to the applicants as per merit.
NEET Exam Syllabus
The batter understanding of the syllabus of NEET Exam can answer the question of How to qualify the NEET Exam. This exam has a huge syllabus including Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany of 11th and 12th standards. It means a two-year complete syllabus of the above four subjects. Students must have detailed knowledge from basic to advance based on NCERT. Students can save their time while study with school classes on the subjects required for NEET Examination. About the exam pattern kindly follow the last four to five years of previous question papers. Previous question papers may focus on the standard of the questions. You can download these previous years question papers through the link provided below.
- Physics – 45 questions for 180 Marks
- Chemistry – 45 questions for 180 Marks
- Zoology – 45 questions for 180 Marks
- Botany – 45 questions for 180 Marks
You can realize that more than 75% of the questions are from the NCERT. It is clear that the whole NEET Examination is based on the NCERT Textbooks. NCERT Textbooks and previous years question papers can improve your level up to 60%. If you feel that you are unable to execute the batter schedule, then you may join the coaching classes. Coaching classes are more capable to schedule your study as per the requirements for this exam.
Practice sets from different institutes are beneficial to increase the score on mock tests. There is require some different ability like handle the pressure of the examination, solve the questions in a short time span, and give your best in the exam.
How to Concentrate on your study
I want to share some most important and valuable experiences that can improve your Concentration and focus on the study. It plays an important role in order to crack any exam you want. It is an art as well as the science of our brain.
- Firstly you must have a peaceful atmosphere in your house or where you study.
- Think that why you can’t crack this exam and answer is that you can easily crack this exam after following some strategies and doing smart study.
- Positive thinking will improve your concentration on the study. It is a scientific reason.
- Give a positive message to your subconscious brain that you want to clear NEET Exam at any cost. Perfect time to communicate with the subconscious brain in just before sleeping and just after getting up in the morning.
- For more focusing, you may use an exercise called (TRATAK). Tratak has the power to focus your energy on the aim that you want. This exercise is very easy and everyone can do it.
After following the above strategy you may increase your concentration and focus on your study.