IBPS Clerk Vs RRB Clerk, which one is batter career. It is a question of many candidates nowadays. The confusion arose when the vacancy of IBPS RRB Clerk declared.
Comparison between IBPS Clerk and RRB Clerk has some aspects. We will know many aspects of both the recruitments. Moreover, that is Job Profile, Salary, Working Load, Promotions, Posting and many more. Therefore, You can choose easily after know the pros and cones.
However, the decision of each candidate may different. Firstly, I would like to inform you that IBPS Clerk is the Clerk for Public Sector Banks. And IBPS RRB Clerk is the Clerk for Regional Rural Banks.
Job Profile of IBPS Clerk vs RRB Clerk
- Job Profile of both IBPS Clerk and RRB Clerk is the same. Clerk post called in the bank as Office Assistant.
- Job of the Office Assistant is like a front desk job. Interact with the costumers and normal banking works.
- As the Regional Rural Banks generally situated in the rural area. Job Profile of RRB Clerk is easier then IBPS Clerk. But, there is an accommodation issue due to village / small town.
- There is required some communication skills as the front desk staff. Job Profile of an Office Assistant is a responsible job. Carelessness in the working can harm you instantly.
- Working load of both the clerk is approx similar. Main task of a Bank Clerk is Cash deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, the clerk is responsible for front line desk like cashier, check receiving. And account opening, dealing with the costumers and other banking works.
- Further, making the report of own desk report on the basis of daily/weekly/monthly. Maintain the work record such as transaction, etc.
- In other words, the clerk makes a summary and report of the allotted work. Further process of Receipts, Cheques, Drafts, Pay order and bills, etc.
- A clerk must be detailed for the marketing of schemes/policies/loan offer, etc. This is for increasing of the costumers.
- In conclusion, a clerk performs his duty as an assistant for the various banking works.
- Finally, it is the fact that the workload fully depends on the place of posting. And the workload on the branch according to staff. Therefore, nowadays the govt imposed many schemes to execute. However, this is the job of day time and more suitable for females.
Career or Promotions
- Career or promotions for both the clerks are similar. When a candidate selected as IBPS Clerk, he/she have to complete 6-month probation. On completion of the probation, he/she is eligible to get the post of Office Assistant.
- A Clerk or Office Assistant is eligible to appear in the inter banks exam. There is no JAIIB or CAIIB Diploma is necessary. If he/she cracks the inter banks exam then he/she is promoted to the Trainee Officer.
- Another way to get the promotion is JAIIB or CAIIB qualifications. After qualifying an IBPS Clerk is eligible to promote as Trainee Officer / Probationary.
Posting and Transfer
- It came to the notice that postings of RRB Clerk is easier than IBPS Clerk. Number of RRB is fever than PSBs. But, options for choice posting is less than RRBs.
- In other words, RRB Clerk has an easier workload and posting than the IBPS Clerk. While applying, Rural Banks provide a choice according to state and bank. This option is not available while applying for IBPS clerk. However, IBPS Clerk has a few options for choice posting.
- Therefore, it is another fact that regional or local language may help while posting. Many of the candidates have a passion for banking jobs and career. Posting may settle after a few years of working. But, on the promotion the posting is compulsory.
- You may follow this website to know the latest update on all govt jobs.
Salary IBPS Clerk Vs RRB Clerk
- Salary of a bank clerk vary place to place of the posting. Basically, there is no more difference between the salary of the both.
- Salary of IBPS Clerk at the time of joining is as follows.
- Starting salary of an IBPS Clerk is 19,000/- to 22,000/- and it increases as per experience.
- Salary of RRB Clerk at the time of the joining is as follows.
- In hand starting salary of RRB Clerk is Rs. 15,000/- to 19,000/- per month.
- In conclusion, there is a difference of 3-4 thousand per month.
Note: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Downloading content on this website is provided by the concern recruitment board/commission. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.