NTPC invites online application for experienced Engineer Vacancy 2020. There are 250 posts of NTPC Engineer vacancy 2020. Moreover, in which 225 posts for experienced Engineer and 25 for Assistant Chemist. Complete details all the above is available in the below section of this article.
Eligible candidates can apply for the same through the link. The links are also available below. However, kindly read the notification carefully before applying. In other words, complete knowledge is necessary for each applicant. Therefore, most of the knowledge is also available in this article.
Post Name: NTPC Experienced Engineer Online Form 2020
Post Date: 15 July 2020
NTPC Engineer Vacancy 2020
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, NTPC is well-reputed. Each employ feels proud of this organization. Further, NTPC is a government of India enterprise. You may accept a sufficient salary and other benefits here.
- NTPC invites these applications under Advertisement Number 03/20. Official notification is also available below.
- The salary for Engineer is Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000/- (Grade E2).
- Similarly, the salary for Assistant Chemist is Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/- (Grade E1).
- Online applications begin from 15 July 2020.
- Last date for apply online is 31 July 2020.
- Similarly, the last date for paying the application fee is 31 July 2020.
- Date of issuing admit card and examination will notify soon.
- The application fee for unreserved, OBC and EWS category is Rs. 300/-.
- There is no application fee for SC, ST and PH category.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking. Similarly, through Debit Card, Credit Card and Challan too.
- For Experienced Engineer: BE / B.Tech Degree is required in the related branch. And a minimum of three years experience is also needed. Further, there is an upper age limit is 30 years.
- For Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree M.Sc. in Chemistry with 60% of marks. There is no % for the candidates who belong to SC / ST. Similarly, the upper age limit is 30 years for all.
- Electrical Engineer- 75 posts.
- Mechanical Engineer- 115 posts.
- Electronic Engineer- 30 posts.
- Instrumentation Engineer- 30 posts.
- Assistant Chemist- 25 posts.
- There are a total of 250 posts as mentioned above.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the link below. Firstly, you may check your eligibility before apply. Secondly, you should know about the job profile through notification. In other words, there are many ways to know about the job profile. Moreover, you may visit the nearest NTPC plant. Meeting with the employee can provide you a depth knowledge.
- In addition, nowadays the rate of unemployment is very high. However, one can get a good job with following the strategy.
You may follow this website for the latest update on this job.
Note: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Downloading content on this website is provided by the concern recruitment board/commission. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.