Online applications for MP Police Constable have been invited by the MPPEB. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) executes it. Further, there are 4000 vacancies for Constable GD and Radio. Interested candidates have to read the complete notification as well as this article post. Therefore, all important information vacancy, syllabus, model paper, salary, etc are mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply for the same through the link below.
MP Police Constable Syllabus
- MP Police Constable syllabus for 2020 has uploaded by the authority. However, there is a combined syllabus for Constable/Head Constable/ASI. Difficulty level is different for each exam. Further, this is for your preparation for this post. As early as possible you have to start your targeted study.
- Further, there is a table that reflects the subjects of the exam.
- The time duration of the above examination is 2:00 hours. Finally, you may also download the detailed syllabus through this link. Download
However, the important dates regarding this recruitment are as under. Candidates have to note down the same for further references. Further, it will update time to time when issuing the official notice by the board.
- Initially, the Notification issuing date was 22/10/2020.
- Application starting date is 24/12/2020.
- Further, the Last Date for applying online is 07/01/2021.
- The last date for correction in application form is 12/01/2021.
- Admit cards will release in the month of February 2021.
- The tentative date of the examination is 06/3/2021.
- Details of the application fee are not disclosed by the board. However, the online application will start from the month of December. Further, the detailed notification in this connection will issue on 25/11/2020.
- Firstly, the age for all the candidates will calculate as on 01/8/2020.
- The minimum age limit for this recruitment is 18 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age limit for the same is 33 years.
- However, the relaxation in the age will execute as per the existing rules.
Eligibility: MP Police Constable
- Firstly, it is to clarify that the board has not issued these details. According to the previous recruitments, the educational qualification must be 10th pass. However, there are some predictions that it may be 10+2 intermediate.
- Secondly, the more details about this recruitment will available soon.
MP Police Constable Vacancy
- Initially, there are 4000 posts for MP Police Constable. These posts are tentative. In other words, it is liable to be increase or decrease. However, this is the golden chance for the candidates of MP. As per the details of Un-employment, this is a small bit.
- Further, the details as per the categories are also mentioned as below:-
MP Police Constable Model Paper
- Model papers of MP Police Constable are also available to download as pdf. Further, this is very important to know the level of difficulty. Nowadays, there are many ways to sharpen your accuracy. Further, you have to practice on the mock tests and test series also.
- Firstly, all the candidates have to clear basics in each subject. Online coaching classes and join the coaching institute are the best ways. Further, the habit of study and how to concentrate on the study are major problems.
- In view of these problems, I have also written an article on said topic. You must follow these techniques regarding how to concentrate on study.
MP Police Constable Salary
- Firstly, it is well known that this is a state govt job. Salary in the Sarkari Naukri is not questionable. There are many other benefits besides the in-hand salary.
- Secondly, the pay scale of MP Police Constable is 5200-20200 Basic. It comes in grade pay 2000/-. In-hand salary goes up to 25,000 to 28,000 initially.
- Moreover, a list of the other benefits is as below.
- Transportation Allowances.
- House Rent Allowances (HRA).
- Field Allowances.
- Police Canteen.
- Security Allowances.
- Medical Facility and many more.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.