National Testing Agency has released the schedule for NEET Counselling. Recently, NTA has announced the NEET Entrance Result. Candidates can check the result through the link below. NEET Exam Date 2020 announced on 04 July 2020. Therefore, the entrance exam for NEET 2020 was held on 13 September. This exam is for MBBS / BDS admission. National Testing Agency, NTA conducts NEET exam every year. The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) hold for MBBS / BDS admission. Generally, the NEET exam conducts in the month of May. This examination is a delay due to various reasons. Enrolled candidates can check the schedule for NEET Counselling through the link. The link placed in the below section of this post.
Name of Examination: NEET Counselling Schedule
Post Updated: 23 October 2020
- Initially, the Online applications started from 02/12/2019.
- Last Date for apply online is 31/12/2019.
- Payment the fee may pay up to 01/01/2020.
- Online correction in the application form: 13-19 March 2020
- However, the Last date for changing the examination centre: 03/5/2020
- Old date of examination: 03 May 2020 (Postponed).
- Hence, the re-scheduled date for the examination: 26 July 2020 (Postponed)
- However, the New examination date announced by NTA: 13 September 2020
- Date for issuing Admit Card: 25/8/2020
- Therefore, the Answer key Available: 26/9/2020
- Result for the NEET 2020: 16/10/2020
- Finally, NEET Counselling will start from 27/10/2020
- The age for apply: 17 – 25 years
- In other words, he/she must Born before or on 31/12/2003.
- Therefore, the Relaxation in the age as per the rules.
- Fee for Unreserved Category: 1500/-
- Similarly, for OBC and EWS: 1400/-
- However, for SC / ST and PH: 800/-
- Fee can pay through E-Challan and through:-
- Further, Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Eligibility: NEET Exam 2020
- Firstly, a Student should passed 12th Class in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Further, this must from any Recognized Board of Education in any state of India.
- Secondly, there are various eligibility as per the code. Moreover, you may read the notification for more details about the eligibility.
- NEET UG Code 01: Any Student who is appearing in the 12th Class with the subjects as above. He/She can participate in the NEET Examination. She / He will not eligible for the admission in MBBS/BDS until passed. The pass result must present before the first round of counselling.
- NEET UG Code 02: Candidates who have Indian School Certificate equivalent to 12th Class. A 12-year complete study and last two-year study with the PCB.
- NEET UG Code 03: Intermediate or Pre-Degree examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Bio-Technology. And English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 04: Pre-Medical examination or Pre-Professional examination passed. He/She appeared with Physics, Chemistry Biology / Bio-Technology. And English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05: A Candidate passed the first year exam of three-year Degree. He / She must pass it in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-Technology including practicals. The English must be as a compulsory subject with the above.
- NEET UG Code 06: An applicant should pass B.Sc. examination not less than two subjects of PCB. PCB means Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology. The English is compulsory as a subject.
- NEET UG Code 07: Candidate passed the examination that is equal to 12th Class level. He/She passed the said exam in PCB with the practicals. PCB means Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology.
In conclusion, This is for your kind information that you must read the notification. Further, this is to know more about the entire process. The link is already available in the below section.
What is NEET Counselling
- Therefore, what is NEET Counselling is the basic question. Further, this is the process of admission to Medical, Dental, and other colleges. In other words, there is a merit or rank based admission process. Further, there are some parameters like merit, caste reservation, etc.
- Finally, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released this schedule. Further, the students who scored more than 50% marks in NEET. They have to register themselves at mcc.nic.in onwards. Counselling will start from 27/10/2020 to 02/11/2020. Moreover, there is the choice to select courses and colleges according to the marks. Applicants have to choose the same in the form of preference.
- In conclusion, NTA clarifies that the first seat allotment will declare on 05 November. Further, candidates have to report at allotted college from 06-12 November. Therefore, the choice of the college will also consider as per merit.
- Further, registration for the second round seat allotment will start from 08 November. However, only two round of seat allotment is scheduled.
Documents required for NEET Counselling
- Most importantly, all the qualified candidates have to know that. Which documents are required for NEET Counselling? Further, you may prepare the documents in advance to avoid any issue.
- Finally, the following documents required for NEET Counselling.
- Application form as per given format for the admission to MBBS.
- Admit Card or Hall ticket for NEET Entrance 2020.
- NEET Score Card.
- 10th class certificate for date of birth.
- Call letter or provisional seat allotment letter.
- Certificate of Caste and class.
- Prepaid fee receipt.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Class 12th passed certificate with required subjects.
- Aadhaar Card in original.
- Character certificate issued by the recent school of college.
- Migration Certificate.
- A copy of parents PAN card
- Transfer Certificate issued by the recent school of college.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Family income proof.
- 10 recent passport size photographs of the student.
- Proof of the parents address and identity.
- Medical fitness certificate.
Links for NEET Counselling 2020
Note: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification. And this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification. Hence, we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Downloading content on this website is provided by the concern recruitment board/commission. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.