SSC JE Admit Card
The SSC JE Admit Card is available to download. SSC JE Admit Card download 2019 issued by the Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission released the admit cards for SSC JE 2019. This is the recruitment for Junior Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, etc. Applied candidates can download the admit cards through the link below.
Post Updated: 18 October 2020
The following dates for the events are very important. Candidates have to note down the same for further references. Therefore, all the dates as below announced by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Online Forms Started from 01/8/2019.
- Last Date for Apply Online was 12/9/2019.
- Last date for paying application fee was 16/9/2019.
- The last date to pay through E-Challan was 16/9/2019.
- Period of changing the exam district was 26-29 September 2020.
- SSC JE Admit Card 2019 is available to download from 18/10/2020.
- SSC JE Exam Date (Paper-I) is scheduled as 11/12/2020.
- The date for SSC JE Exam (Paper-II) is 21/3/2021.
- UR, EWS and OBC: 100/-
- SC, ST and PH: 0/-
- You may pay through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking and E-Challan mode also.
- Age for all the candidates will calculate as on 01/01/2020
- There is no minimum age for this post. In other words, SSC has not limited the minimum age criteria for the same.
- Maximum age for Central Water Commission (CWC) is 32 years.
- The maximum age for the Department of Post and JE Quantity and contract is 27 years.
- However, the maximum age for all other posts is 30 years.
- Therefore, the relaxation in the age will execute as per the existing rules.
SSC JE Eligibility
SSC JE Eligibility according to the department and trade is available below. Hence, the detailed SSC JE eligibility is also mentioned in the notification. Kindly read it for more information about this recruitment.
SSE JE Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, SSC JE Admit Card 2019 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission. Further, there is nothing difficult to download the same. The link for downloading is also available in the below section. Therefore, a link of this website is also available in the below section.
- Secondly, there are some information about applying online for next year. Further, there are two procedure to SSC JE Apply online. The first one is registration and the second one is log in. Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph in JPEG format within the size of 20-50 kb. Further, the last date of submitting the application is 30/10/2020. Mostly, it came to the notice that the official website may slow in the last days. Kindly apply as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the website.
- Generally, the process of SSC JE Apply Online is very easy user friendly. However, you have to read the instructions as mentioned in the notification.
SSC JE Registration
- Firstly, the SSC JE Registration is the one-time registration in order to proceed to apply. Importantly, it is to understand that there are two form as Registration form and Application form. Hence, you have to keep the following documents for SSC JE Registration:-
- A mobile number for OTP verification.
- An email id for OTP verification.
- Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN / Passport / Driving Licence / School or College ID / Employer ID (Govt or PSU only)
- Details of educational certificates including 10th class certificates.
- Firstly, click on the register now as a new user, if already registered then log in. Secondly, you have to fill up basic details, additional and contact details and the declaration. Thirdly, it is very important to re-check all the details according to your documents. Further, the sample images in this regard are available below to batter understanding.
SSC JE Notification
- SSC JE Notification for the recruitment of 2020 has published by the SSC. The number of this notification is F.No. 3/7/2020-P&P-II. Hence, a complete and detailed information is available in this notification. Therefore, all the essential details are also available in this article post.
- Generally, all the recruitment process executes according to the notification. Further, the link of this official notification is also available in the below section. Each and every candidate have to read the notification before applying.
SSC JE Salary
- In the connection of SSC JE Salary, that is the post of Junior Engineer. Further, Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer is a group B (Non-Gazetted) post. However, the pay scale of SSC JE is Level-6 according to the 7th CPC. Moreover, as the pay matrix level-6 is Rs 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- as basic pay.
- Further, there are many other allowances given to the central govt employee. Firstly, the DA (Dearness Allowances) 17% of the basic pay, it increases half-yearly bases. Secondly, the HRA (House Rent Allowances) 8% / 16% / 24% according to the place of posting. Thirdly, the TA (Travelling Allowances) 4,212/- for level-6 A1 city. Hence, the Children Education Allowances and other provides as per the conditions.
- Finally, we can say that the initial salary of level-6 is approx 55 thousands. Moreover, there are three major increase in the salary of a govt employee. Basically, that are yearly increment and half-yearly increase in DA.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
- Firstly, it is to clarify that the SSC JE Exam Pattern has provided by the SSC. Further, It consists of two papers, paper 1 is CBT and paper 2 is descriptive. Further, as per SSC, there is no provision to re-checking of answer sheets. Moreover, there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for all wrong answers.
- Secondly, the normalization for the scored marks of paper 1 will execute as per rule. Finally, The table for both the exam pattern is as below for batter understanding:-
SSC JE Syllabus
- Firstly, The level of SSC JE Syllabus is like the level of Diploma in engineering. Further, all the questions will be set in SI units. Moreover, there are the following topics in the SSC JE Syllabus:-
- Paper 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering: Part A – Civil Engineering, Part B – Electrical Engineering, Part C – Mechanical Engineering.
- Further, as you know that the syllabus of Paper 2 is descriptive. There are different topics according to the trades. Therefore, you may download the same as pdf through the link below.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.