The SSC JE Recruitment 2020 has announced by the SSC. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits JE (Junior Engineer) for various departments. Therefore, there are the vacancies for JE Civil / Electrical and Mechanical. Interested candidates have to read the official notification before applying. Hence, the short details of the same are also available in this article post. Eligible candidates can apply online through the link. The link is appended in the below section.
Post Name: SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Post Updated: 01 October 2020
SSC JE Exam Date
There are some important events date for this recruitment. SSC JE Exam Date is also mentioned as below. Therefore, this is a tentative date that issued by the SSC.
- Online Forms Started: 01/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/10/2020
- Last date for paying application fee: 01/11/2020
- The last date to pay through E-Challan is 05/11/2020
- SSC JE Exam Date (Paper-I) is scheduled as 22 to 25 March 2021.
- SSC JE Exam Date (Paper-II) is to notify soon.
- Similarly, admit card for the same will issue approx 2-week advance.
Application Fee: SSC JE Recruitment 2020
- UR, EWS and OBC: 100/-
- SC, ST and PH: 0/-
- You may pay through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking and E-Challan mode also.
Age Limit: SSC JE Recruitment 2020
- Age for all the candidates will calculate as on 01/01/2021
- There is no minimum age for this post. In other words, SSC has not mentioned the minimum age limit for the same.
- Maximum age for CPWD is 32 years and for other posts is 30 years.
- Therefore, the relaxation in the age will execute as per the existing rules.
SSC JE Eligibility
SSC JE Eligibility according to the department and trade is available below. Hence, the detailed SSC JE eligibility is also mentioned in the notification. Kindly read it for more information about this recruitment.
SSE JE Apply Online
- SSC JE Apply Online complete procedure is to explain in this section. Firstly, it is to clarify that candidate can apply online mode only for SSC JE. These online applications will only be accepted through https://ssc.nic.in only. Therefore, a link of this website is also available in the below section.
- Secondly, there are two procedure to SSC JE Apply online. The first one is registration and the second one is log in. Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph in JPEG format within the size of 20-50 kb. Further, the last date of submitting the application is 30/10/2020. Mostly, it came to the notice that the official website may slow in the last days. Kindly apply as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the website.
- Generally, the process of SSC JE Apply Online is very easy user friendly. However, you have to read the instructions as mentioned in the notification.
SSC JE Registration
- Firstly, the SSC JE Registration is the one-time registration in order to proceed to apply. Importantly, it is to understand that there are two form as Registration form and Application form. Hence, you have to keep the following documents for SSC JE Registration:-
- A mobile number for OTP verification.
- An email id for OTP verification.
- Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN / Passport / Driving Licence / School or College ID / Employer ID (Govt or PSU only)
- Details of educational certificates including 10th class certificates.
- Firstly, click on the register now as a new user, if already registered then log in. Secondly, you have to fill up basic details, additional and contact details and the declaration. Thirdly, it is very important to re-check all the details according to your documents. Further, the sample images in this regard are available below to batter understanding.
SSC JE Notification
- SSC JE Notification for the recruitment of 2020 has published by the SSC. The number of this notification is F.No. 3/7/2020-P&P-II. Hence, a complete and detailed information is available in this notification. Therefore, all the essential details are also available in this article post.
- Generally, all the recruitment process executes according to the notification. Further, the link of this official notification is also available in the below section. Each and every candidate have to read the notification before applying.
SSC JE Salary
- In the connection of SSC JE Salary, that is the post of Junior Engineer. Further, Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer is a group B (Non-Gazetted) post. However, the pay scale of SSC JE is Level-6 according to the 7th CPC. Moreover, as the pay matrix level-6 is Rs 35,400/- to 1,12,400/- as basic pay.
- Further, there are many other allowances given to the central govt employee. Firstly, the DA (Dearness Allowances) 17% of the basic pay, it increases half-yearly bases. Secondly, the HRA (House Rent Allowances) 8% / 16% / 24% according to the place of posting. Thirdly, the TA (Travelling Allowances) 4,212/- for level-6 A1 city. Hence, the Children Education Allowances and other provides as per the conditions.
- Finally, we can say that the initial salary of level-6 is approx 55 thousands. Moreover, there are three major increase in the salary of a govt employee. Basically, that are yearly increment and half-yearly increase in DA.
SSC JE Exam Pattern
- Firstly, it is to clarify that the SSC JE Exam Pattern has provided by the SSC. Further, It consists of two papers, paper 1 is CBT and paper 2 is descriptive. Further, as per SSC, there is no provision to re-checking of answer sheets. Moreover, there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks for all wrong answers.
- Secondly, the normalization for the scored marks of paper 1 will execute as per rule. Finally, The table for both the exam pattern is as below for batter understanding:-
SSC JE Syllabus
- Firstly, The level of SSC JE Syllabus is like the level of Diploma in engineering. Further, all the questions will be set in SI units. Moreover, there are the following topics in the SSC JE Syllabus:-
- Paper 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering: Part A – Civil Engineering, Part B – Electrical Engineering, Part C – Mechanical Engineering.
- Further, as you know that the syllabus of Paper 2 is descriptive. There are different topics according to the trades. Therefore, you may download the same as pdf through the link below.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.