A complete guide regarding how to become a scientist like UPSC Geo-Scientist, etc. Apply online, Eligibility, Syllabus, Salary, etc. UPSC Geoscientist eligibility, UPSC Geoscientist syllabus, salary etc. A scientist is a person who is expert in one or more of science. The process to become a scientist starts during the school life. A student can choose the subjects of science according to his/her interest.
There are some types of scientists in various fields. In other words, this is basic and essential to know regarding this field.
- A Botanist studies for plants in various aspects like plant medicine, soil erosion, etc. Plants interaction with animals and humans. A Botanist also called a Phytologist or a Plant Scientist.
- A Geoscientist studies in Earth according to the Earth science. Further, the solid, liquid, as well as gaseous matter, are also included. The broadness of this study is not only the Earth but also other planets. In other words, the Geoscientist is also called a Geologist.
- A physicist studies in physics along with energy and matter. Generally, physicist are two types such as theoretical physicist and experimental physicist. The theoretical physicist studies for mathematical physics. Similarly, the experimental physicist studies for physical phenomena of physics. Further, quantum physicist, atomic physicist, engineering physicist and particle physicists are also included.
Product Development Scientist
- A product development scientist studies related to the development of the products. These products like drugs, food and medical technologies. The development is the other name of the improving the current product. Further, these scientists work in the food industry, biotechnology and pharmaceutical science.
Well, there are some other scientists such as Political Scientist. Including Computer Scientist and Astronomer, etc.
How to become a scientist
Firstly, this already clarifies that there are different fields. According to the choice of a student, he/she can start the study. The study of a scientist is fully based on testing methods and analysis. Keeping in view of scientific methods with the evidence.
If you want to become a scientist then you must follow these steps.
- Firstly, you should know your interest in the topics of science. This is the first step in this regard. Further, you may join the classes of analysis and critical thinking during schooling.
- Secondly, choose the subjects of science according to your choice in 11th class. Then, get a bachelor’s degree in science. Further, you may get the lab internship for the experience.
- Further, you may apply for a research internship. Then, join a post-doctoral research program.
- Finally, you have to achieve the following skills to become a scientist.
Skills to become a scientist
Moreover, there are some important skills that the scientists process. These are essential for making the mind according to a scientist.
- Curiosity: a scientist must have the habit of curiosity like the different questions. Generally, all the inventions are fully based on the curiosity. Habit of creating more questions leads a person to a scientist.
- Problem Solving Skills: the scientist use to create a problem then solve it as per scientific methods. Analysis and tests may only execute after understanding the actual problem. In other words, the result can be the invention of a new problem.
- Communication Skills: present your findings effectively is the communication skill. Normally, a scientist must present his findings orally and written form also. Good communication skills may play a very effective role in this field.
- Organization Skills: it is very clear that the task of finding and invention is teamwork. Many kinds of analysis involved in an invention. Co-ordination all the pieces of information may create a successful result. In view of the above, organization skills have their own room in this career.
- Project Management: Generally, there are many projects to support the particular invention. A scientist have to expert in the project management in a good manner. Each and every project has its own importance for getting result.
All the above skills are essential to achieve to become a scientist. Candidates have to prove themselves in accordance with the above skills. Finally, now you are able to apply for a full-time job as a scientist. There are many scope as a private industry and govt job also.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Geo-Scientist recruitment 2021 has notified. The recruitment for UPSC Geoscientist executes by the UPSC. The UPSC releases the notification for UPSC Combined Geoscientist every year. This notification releases in the month of September. This recruitment process for UPSC Combined Geoscientist is based on the competitive examination. A notification in this regard has released by the UPSC on its official website. Further, the posts of Geologist and Geophysicist have been removed by the UPSC. Therefore, there are no vacancies for these posts as notified by the UPSC.
However, two new posts have been included in this examination viz. Scientist-B (Geophysics), Group A and Scientist-B (Chemical), Group A. Further, the post of Scientist-B (Jr. Hydrogeologist) renamed as Scientist-B (Hydrologist). Scientist-B (Hydrologists) will recruit by the UPSC for Central Ground Water Board.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 apply online
Candidates can apply online for UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 through https://upsc.nic.in. However, a link for apply online is also available below. There are some documents are required for applying the same. Further, candidates have to upload photo ID that will use for further references. There is also available the option for withdrawing of application.
Instructions in this regard to apply online are as following:-
- Firstly, candidates have to fill the online application part I and II. Further, a candidate must require his photograph and signature in the jpg format. The size of this jpg file must between 20kb and 300kb.
- Secondly, kindly re-check all the filled details according to your documents. In the connection of photo ID like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc can be used. Importantly, provide a valid e-mail id for further correspondence.
Moreover, there are some important events date for this recruitment. This is related to UPSC Geoscientist 2021 apply online. However, this is a tentative date that issued by the UPSC.
- Online Forms Started: 07/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/10/2020
- The last date for paying application fee: 27/10/2020
- UPSC Geoscientist 2021 prelims exam will hold on 21/02/2021.
- Similarly, the admit card for prelims: January 2021
- UPSC Geoscientist 2021 mains exam date will notify soon.
- UR, OBC: 200/-
- SC, ST and PH: 0/-
- Female (all category): 0/-
- You may pay through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking and E-Challan mode also.
- Firstly, the age for all the candidates will calculate as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum age limit for these posts is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for the same is 32 years.
- Therefore, the relaxation in the age will execute as per the existing rules.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Eligibility
UPSC Geo-Scientist Eligibility according to the post is available below. Hence, the detailed UPSC Geoscientist eligibility is also mentioned in the notification. Kindly read it for more information about this recruitment.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 Vacancy
- Firstly, it is to clarify the all the vacancies are liable to increase/decrease. UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy is available below. Further, this details of vacancies furnishes as the UPSC notification.
- 15 vacancy for Category-I “Chemist Group A”. These posts belong to the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.
- 16 vacancy for Category-II “Scientist-B Hydrogeology Group A”. These posts belong to the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of water resources.
- 03 vacancy for Category-II “Scientist-B Chemical Group A”. These posts belong to the Central Ground Water Board.
- 06 vacancy for Category-II “Scientist-B Geophysics Group A”. Similarly, these posts belong to the Central Ground Water Board.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 Salary
- Firstly, it is very clear that this is the post of Group A Gazetted. Further, UPSC Geoscientist 2021 Salary is available in the Level-10 as 7th CPC. The basic pay is 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- as grade pay 5,400/-. However, this is only the basic pay and there are many allowances are applicable.
- Secondly, the gross salary for the post of UPSC Geoscientist 2021 is mentioned below:-
- Basic Pay for initial joining the post is 56,100/-
- Dearness allowances as 17% is 9,538/-
- House Rent Allowances as 24% for class x city is 13,464/-
- Transportation Allowances is approx 7,200/-
- Accordingly, the total Gross salary is approx 86,302/- per month
- Finally, there are some other benefits are also available as Group A Gazetted post. Air ticket or 2AC train ticket, Children Education Allowances, etc. The Geoscientist is entitled to type 4 (3 BHK) accommodation.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Syllabus
- Firstly, this is for your kind information that the commission has recently revised it. The revised UPSC Geoscientist Syllabus has three-tier exam pattern. Further, the name of this examination is the Combined Geoscientist Examination.
- Stage-I will hold as Preliminary Examination.
- The Stage-II will hold as Main Examination.
- There is a stage-III examination as a Personality Test.
- Further, the Stage-I examination has two papers and both are objective type. The marks secured in the stage-I examination will count in the final merit.
- Further, the stage-II examination is a descriptive exam having three papers for each stream. Similarly, the marks secured in this examination will also count in the final merit.
- In conclusion, candidates must read this revised UPSC Geo-Scientist syllabus.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Further, regarding how to become a scientist and many more. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.