UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020, process of apply online, Eligibility and syllabus. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) released the notification in this regard. Total 571 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. 544 posts are available for Lecturer Cadre, General Branch. Similarly, 27 Posts for the Lecturer Cadre, Female Branch.
Further, the payscale of the post of Lecturer is 47,600-1,51,100 (Basic Pay). In other words, this is the Non-gazetted post of Level-8 as per 7th CPC. Further, the gross salary of this post is approx 65,000/-. There are many different allowances besides the salary.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
- The reservation for these posts will execute as per the existing rules.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Generally, the eligibility consists of four parameters such as age limit. Nationality or citizenship, educational qualification and the medical fitness. Therefore, the important eligibilities are the age and education. Most of the eligibility for this post is available as below:
- The age for this recruitment to be calculated as on 01/7/2020.
- Minimum age for these posts is 21 years.
- The minimum age for applying the same is 42 years.
- The relaxation in the age must be executed as per the rules. Further, complete details in this regard are mentioned in the notification.
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from any Recognized University of India. Further, the detailed information about eligibility in this regard is also mentioned in the notification. Moreover, you may download the same through the link in below section.
Nationality / Citizenship
- Firstly, a candidate should be either a citizen of India or Nepal of Bhutan. Further, it is also mentioned that a Tibetan refugee before 01/01/1962.
- Moreover, a person of this country and married from Pakistan, Shri Lanka, etc. And presently settling in India permanently is eligible.
- In conclusion, if the confusion will occur then a certificate must require. The certificate issuing authority is the Govt of India.
- Further, the table in this connection is available below:-
- In conclusion, candidates may check the eligibility before applying the same.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- According to the UKPSC notice, selection on this post is based on the written examination. This is the objective type and subject wise examination for these posts. Further, the minimum qualifying marks. 45% for UR, 40% for EWS & OBC (UK only), 35% for SC&/ST. Negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) will also apply to this examination.
- Finally, the detailed syllabus provided by the UKPSC is available for download. This is the subject wise syllabus and has more than 85 pages. Kindly download the same through the link below.
The commission decided to conduct this examination in the following cities. Further, a candidate must mention the exam centre in the online application form. Moreover, the commission has the right to change the same. Finally, the name of the exam centres are given below:-
- Almore, Ranikhet, Champawat, Pithoragarh, Nainital.
- Further, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Bagheshwer.
- Moreover, Podi Garhwal, Srinagar, Kotdwar, Gopeshwar.
- Further, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun.
- Rishikesh, Haridwar, Roorkee.
Finally, the commission has notified that. The name of the exam centre will reflect on the admit card. Generally, admit card for this examination will release before two weeks.
UKPSC recruitment 2020 apply online
- Eligible candidate can apply online for UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020. Further. the link for the same is also available in the below section. There are some important dates for various events:-
- Online application starts for the same from 12/10/2020.
- However, the last date for applying online and pay exam fee is 01/11/2020.
- The last date for receipt form is 16/11/2020.
- Date of the examination will notify soon by the commission.
- The examination fee for UR, OBC and EWS category is 176.55.
- Similarly, for the SC, ST and PH category is 26.55.
- You may pay the fee through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking and E-Challan also.
How to apply online
- Firstly, a candidate can apply from 12/10/2020 to 01/11/2020. Further, the official link for apply online is www.ukpsc.gov.in. Generally, the new users have to register themselves on the official website. Further, this registration is fully based to reduce multiple registrations. Therefore, candidates may apply online for these posts after checking their eligibility. In order to check the eligibility, you may read this article post. Mostly, read the official notification for deep information about this recruitment.
- Generally, online application filing system is almost similar to the other recruitments. However, this is simple and user friendly. A candidate can fill it easily and can pay the application fee easily. However, the detailed instruction is also given the notification.
- In conclusion,