CBSC declared the Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020. Further, the CBSC notified Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020. You may download this notice through the link in the below section.
Moreover, it is to clarify that the previous date of PET was from 17/7/2020. Further, this date was postponed due to the various reasons. Therefore, the new dates for the same are from 07/12/2020 to 30/01/2021. The PET (Physical Efficiency Test) for Bihar Police Constable will hold at Patne. The venue for the same is Dr Rajendra Prasad Singh High School Patna (Bihar).
Therefore, the admit card for the same will release from 10/11/2020. Further, admit card downloading website is www.cbsc.bih.nic.in. However, a link for download the admit card is also available in below section.
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card. Then, he/she can collect the duplicate admit card from Secretrate Patna. The complete address is also available in the CBSC notice. There is no provision for giving second chance in case of absence.
Documents for Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020
All the candidates have to bring the following documents for the PET exam. Further, original documents along with one set of photocopy are required.
- Admit Card for Bihar Police Constable PET examination.
- Valid Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter Identity Card/Driving Licence)
- Educational certificate of 12th class passed. Further, it is very important that the 12th class passed on or before 01/8/2019.
- 10th class certificate for certifying the date of birth of the candidate.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority if applicable.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority if applicable. NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate is also required if applicable. It is very important that father name and address must mention on the NCL.
- Domicile certificate is also required for all reserved categories.
- Further, the details of other supporting documents are available in the notice. Moreover, candidates have to download the same through the link below.
Name of Post: Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020
Post Date: 05 November 2020
Important Dates: Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020
- Initially, the application starting date was 05/10/2019.
- The last date for applying online was 04/11/2019.
- Similarly, the last date for paying the examination fee was 04/11/2019.
- Admit cards for the written examination was issued on 19/02/2020.
- Further, the written examination held on 08/3/2020.
- Moreover, the result of the written examination released on 08/6/2020.
- The starting date for the PET exam is from 07/12/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Similarly, the admit card for the PET exam will release on 10/11/2020.
- UR, OBC and EWS: 450.00
- SC and ST: 112.00
- Application fee should pay through:-
Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI E-Challan.
- Initially, the age calculation date is 01/8/2019.
- Further, the minimum age for this post is 18 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age for the same is 25 years.
- However, the relaxation in the age will execute as per rule.
- A candidate must pass 12th Intermediate class in any stream from any Recognized Board of Education. Further, the said class must pass on or before 01/8/2019.
Vacancy Bihar Police Constable: 11,880
Firstly, there is a huge vacancy for Bihar Police Constable. Further, this is a golden chance for the candidates of Bihar State. Category-wise vacancy details are also available as under.
Further, the category-wise details are mentioned below:
UR-4778, BC-1419, EWS-1188, EBC-2129, Female BC-354, SC-1893 and SC-116.
Physical: Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020
|Event||For Male||For Female|
|UR and OBC||SC and ST||EBC|
|Height||165 CMS||160 CMS||162 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||81-86 CMS||79-84 CMS||81-86 CMS||NA|
01 Mile in 06 Minutes
|01 KM in 05 min.|
16 Pound through 16 Feet
|12 Pound – 12 Feet|
Bihar Police Constable
- Firstly, the post of Bihar Police Constable Constable is the job of the State Government. Further, there is no need for its potential. In other words, the Bihar Police Constable job has a very high potential in the State. According to the workplace as well as salary and other various benefits. Most of the 12th standard level candidates have a dream for the same.
- The selection procedure for the Bihar Police Constable is as below:-
(A) First Phase:
There is a written examination for qualified nature. It has 100 questions and the type of exam is objective on the OMR sheet. Further, this is a normal examination and the difficulty level is below 12th class. The total time for this examination is 2.00 hours for 100 question. This is more than enough time for this examination.
- Moreover, candidates have to understand the entire syllabus before starting the study. Because this examination is only a qualifying exam so there is no need for extra effort. Therefore, after understanding the syllabus you have to start the study.
- However, the previous papers play the most important role in understanding. You have to download the maximum previous year papers. Then practice on test series for sharpening your ability. Finally, three to five months are sufficient to achieve a good score. You may download the syllabus for the Bihar Police Constable through this link. Download the Syllabus.
- In conclusion, the final merit will not prepare on the basis of the written exam. A candidate should achieve only 30% marks to qualify. However, preparation is also required to achieve the passing marks.
(B) Second Phase the PET (Physical Eligibility Test)
: Qualified applicants of the written examination shall be called for the PET. The total marks of the PET (Physical Eligibility Test) is 100. Further, the final merit will prepare on the basis of the PET. Event-wise marks for the PET are mentioned below.
- Running – Maximum 50 Marks.
- Gola Fek – Maximum 25 Marks.
- High Jump- Maximum 25 Marks.
- However, the brack-down of the marks as per event is available in the notification. The event wise details for the PET is available in the notification. You must download the same through the link below.
- Finally, as the final selection is fully based on this PET. You have to more focus on the events of PET and achieve maximum marks.
How to Improve Physical Ability for Bihar Police Constable
- Firstly, I would like to say that will power and regular practice can lead you to success. Further, there are various reasons for increasing physical ability. Moreover, you have to eat nutritious food with high protein. There is an important thing that packed protein like Protinex is harmful to human health.
- Moreover, there are many natural sources of protein. to say that if you have will power then you improve your physical eligibility quickly. Nuts of gram and pulses provide the best and natural protein to our body. Fruits, vegetables, pulses and dry fruits can lead you to an energetic heath.
- However, a candidate must practice according to the event requirement. Further, the detailed and 100% tested and effective practice given below. In other words, if you want to improve in your physical standard then you must follow it.
- Firstly, you should start running at least 2.0 km a day in slow or normal speed. Slow means as you can complete 2 km running easily. Further, it is very important to build your stamina, that is essential to each exercise.
- Moreover, the above exercise is compulsory for 15-20 days. Further, you should wear a good sport shoes while running. After this period of time, you can start 1.6 km running with the checking of time.
- Therefore, this is very important advice that kindly not to take any painkiller in case of pain in lags. Further, warm-up your body before any exercise it is to avoid any unnecessary pain.
- Finally, you can achieve all 50 marks if you follow these tips properly. In other words, these all tips are practically proved and with my own experience.
- Gola Fek: This is a different exercise of the arm, shoulder and power in the hand. In order to achieve this ability, you should start push-ups. Further, you must complete three sets of 20 push-ups per day.
- Similarly, continue this exercise up to 15-20 days. Further, you can practice with 16 pound Gola as per the requirement of the PET.
- High Jump: In order to improve in the high jump you should start sit-ups. Further, you must complete three sets of 20 sit-ups. As per the above instruction this exercise to continue for 15-20 days.
- Further, after this period of sit-ups, you may start the actual practice of high jump. Moreover, you can achieve the target easily.
- Finally, all the exercises as mentioned above are valuable exercise. In other words, rare candidates know this approach. I think this is a chance for you to lead the PET.
- Further, approx one and a half month is sufficient to achieve the maximum marks in the PET. However, this can be achieved in 15-20 days with more practice.
Note: You may follow this website for the latest information and other Govt Jobs also.
Links: Bihar Police Constable PET Date 2020
Note: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. The concerned recruitment board or commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.