Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, CGPSC Civil Judge pre admit card has released. Further, CGPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2020 vacancy and notification. Moreover, enrolled candidates can download the pre-admit card. Therefore, the link for downloading is also available in the below section.
Therefore, candidates have to read the official notification for further references. However, the most important content of the notification is available in this post. The link of official notification is also available in the below section.
Post Name: CGPSC Civil Judge
Post Updated: 02 Nov 2020
However, the important dates regarding this recruitment are as under. Further, candidates have to note down the same for further references. Therefore, it will update time to time when issuing the official notice by the CGPSC.
- Initially, the application starting date was 04/3/2020.
- Further, the Last Date for applying online was 02/4/2020.
- Similarly, the re-open online application date was 06-15/6/2020.
- However, the tentative exam date for prelims is 10/11/2020.
- Similarly, the admit cards for prelims is available from 02/11/2020.
- The date for the main examination will notify soon.
- Application fee for UR and another state candidates: 400/-
- Similarly, for SC, ST, OBC and PH is 300/-
- Therefore, you can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card, Net banking. Further, Mobile Banking and E-Challan is also available.
Age limit: CGPSC Civil Judge
- Initially, the age for this post will calculate on 01/01/2021.
- Further, the minimum age for this post is 21 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age limit is 35 years on the above-mentioned date.
- However, the relaxation in the age will execute as per rule.
A candidate must have LLB degree from any recognized university of India.
Vacancy for CGPSC Civil Judge
However, the total vacancies are 32 and the crackdown for the same is as below.
(UR-13, OBC-05, SC-04, ST-10)
- Firstly, it is to clarify that this is the recruitment of 2020. CGPSC, Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission executes this recruitment. Further, the prelims for the said post consists of 100 objective questions. Therefore, this exam is for entry to the main examination. It is also mentioned by CGPSC that ten times candidates call for mains.
- Secondly, the mains exam is very important for the post. The merit list will also prepare on the basis of the mains. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Further, all the candidates have to read the official notification carefully. Moreover, this is to avoid any misunderstanding. In other words, you may get complete information in the notification.
- Thirdly, kindly go through the detailed syllabus for batter score. Moreover, documents, education, etc are included in the eligibility.
- Generally, performance in the competitive examination has more potential. Further, understand the syllabus, exam pattern and preparation method are important. Moreover, you may read this article how to concentrate on study through this link.
- In conclusion, you have to improve the time and score through more practice. Therefore, there are various mock test series available. initially, you have to clear your basics then practice on test series. Further, there are different methods to improve your score. Moreover, the most effective method is the power of the subconscious mind. Hence, you must read and follow this article on the subconscious mind. Finally, this is the key to success and the process is easy.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Links: CGPSC Civil Judge
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.