Staff Selection Commission declared SSC JHT Final Result 2019. Further, the appeared candidates can check-out the same through the link. The link for the same is also available in the below section.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator or Pradhyapak Recruitment 2019. Moreover, the previous article details regarding this post are also available below.
Staff Selection Commission, SSC has declared the Option Form/Post preference/Paper-II Marks of JHT Hindi Translator and Pradhyapak Paper-II for the recruitment of 2019. Appeared candidates can check online through the link provided below.
SSC JHT Option Form
- SSC declared the Paper-II results of JHT (Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Pradhyapak, etc) for various Ministries and departments.
- There are four posts of Level-6 pay matrix (Code A-D), code E – Level-7, and code F is Level- 8 pay matrix.
- Candidates will be called for DV (Documents Verification) of the basis of Paper-I plus Paper-II marks.
SSC JHT Final Result 2019
Staff Selection Commission, SSC
Advt No: as per the notice
- Initially the application available: 27/8/2019
- Last date for Apply: 26/9/2019
- Further, the last date for fee: 28/9/2019
- Date of Exam Paper I: 26/11/2019
- Moreover, the result Paper I: 29/01/2020
- Exam date Paper II: 14/2/2020
- Paper-II Result: 16 June 2020.
- However, the final result declared on 13 Nov 2020.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Hindi / English – as per requirements of the post concerned.
- A detailed list of eligibility given below in table form.
- UR & OBC: 100.00
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Nil
- To Pay Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E-Challan mode only
- Initially, the age limit will calculate as on 01/01/2020.
- Further, the maximum age for this post is 30 years.
- However, the age relaxation will execute as per rules.
Finally, SSC JHT Final Result 2019