According to the notification of UKSSSC, 854 posts are to fill. Therefore, UKSSSC exam books is an important thing for books selection. However, there are many books that target this exam.
But, we have to choose the minimum books that are more useful. Firstly, this is very important to know the syllabus and exam pattern. Further, the selection procedure is the written examination.
UKSSSC Exam Books
There is an objective type examination that contains 100 marks. The total time for this examination is 2:00 hours. Break-down of questions as per the subjects is also given below. There are some most important UKSSSC Exam Books to study batter.
- Firstly, the Uttarakhand GK this section has 40 questions from various topics. In other words, this section has also 40% wattage of the examination. Moreover, topics in this section are not too difficult to learn.
- Most Importantly, there are some essential books that cover the entire topics. Each and every candidate who to achieve the best score in Uttarakhand GK must prepare with these books. Finally, the following three books for Uttarakhand GK are highly recommended.
Uttarakhand GK: Ek Samagra Adhyayan, Parisha Vani by Keshari Nandan
- Further, this is the best book Uttarakhand GK. It covers almost 50-60% of questions of UKSSSC exam, Uttarakhand GK section. Most importantly, you have to study this book with full concentration.
Political History of Uttarakhand by Dr Ajay Singh Rawat
- This is the second book for the Uttarakhand GK. In other words, this is a supplement of the above book. Further, you may study this one to cover the remaining portion of Parisha Vani.
Uttarakhand ka Rajnitik, Samajik Evam Sanskritik Itihaas by Ghanshyam Joshi
- This is an additional book for Uttarakhand GK for UKSSSC Exam. Further, it has more than 350 important multiple-choice questions. Moreover, the combination of these three books covers almost 100% portion.
- In conclusion, the above three books are more than enough for Uttarakhand GK. You may score maximum marks by following these books. History is well defined by the Dr Ajay Sinhg Rawat. These three books lead you to achieve 35+ marks out of 40.
UKSSSC Exam Books for General Hindi
- There are 20 questions that form the general Hindi section. In other words, it is too easy to score while following these books. Further, Lucent General Hindi and General Hindi by Prithivi Saha.
- Generally, 6-7 questions are easy to level and there is no need to study a specific book. Further, 3-4 questions from this section are moderate. However, practice on the previous papers is more than enough.
- Finally, you have to practice on the previous papers for reasoning. Moreover, practice on the previous papers is essential to increase score. You must buy this one for the same.
- General Study has the 30% wattage in this examination. Further, the syllabus of this section is too long to study. History and Geography are the main subjects of this section.
- In order to score maximum marks, you may follow the Lucent GK objective. This one is the common book for the entire General Study.
How to study
- Most Importantly, how to study is a normal thing. But, how to concentrate on study is very important. Further, you may learn this technique following this article.
Other Study Material
- There is the cartridge for Inkjet HP Printer No 680 Tri-colour. Further, needful person may buy it from the link below.
- Moreover, there is the cartridge for Inkjet HP Printer No 680 Black. Further, you may buy it from the link below.