A new notification for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 has been published. UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 syllabus, eligibility and apply online. Further, there are 381 post for village development officer also called VDO. Moreover, the total posts of this recruitment are 854 including 11 various posts.
Therefore, the complete details of these posts are available as below. This is the golden chance for the candidates of the UK State. Kindly read the entire article for more information about this recruitment.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the link. Further, the link in this regard is also available in the below section of this post.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
On November 06, the UKSSSC published a notification for the recruitment of 2020. Further, you may visit www.sssc.uk.gov.in for the same. However, most of the information as per notification is also available here. Therefore, these posts belong to group C category. Candidates can open their OTR using the old username.
It is to clarify that you may create a new password using registered mobile no and mail id. Further, you have to recheck your details on a new OTR profile. In case of any error, you can call on toll-free no 9520991172/74. All the candidates have to go through this official notification before applying.
Most Importantly, it is very essential to read the notification. Generally, notification is the base of the entire recruitment. In other words, all the function of the recruitment carry out as per notification. However, a few changes may occur by the commission if needful.
Name of Post: UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for various posts
Post Date: 08 November 2020
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Initially, the application starting date is 10/11/2020.
- The last date for applying online is 24/12/2020.
- Similarly, the last date for paying the examination fee is 26/12/2020.
- Admit cards for the written examination will release in Apr/May 2020.
- Further, the tentative month of written examination is May 2020.
- UR, OBC and EWS: 300.00
- SC and ST: 150.00
- Moreover, the examination fee must be pay through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Initially, the age calculation date is 01/7/2020.
- Further, the minimum age for this post is 21 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age for the same is 42 years.
- Hence, the relaxation in the age if applicable will execute as per the rule.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Generally, the eligibility related to Nationality is common. Further, you can read these eligibilities through the notification. Educational eligibility has more potential to all the recruitments. Further, the post-wise UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 eligibility is mentioned below.
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO). A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree. This degree may be from any stream from any recognized University or Institute of India. Further, 4000 key impression on computer Hindi is also required.
- Gram Panchayat Development Officer. A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream. This degree may be from any stream from any recognized University or Institute of India. Moreover, the CCC certificate in computer is also must for this post.
- Supervisor (Female only). A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology / Social Work / Home Science or Child Development. This degree may be from any stream from any recognized University or Institute of India.
- For all remaining posts. A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree. This degree may be from any stream from any recognized University or Institute of India.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
The break-down of the 854 post is given below. In other words, post-wise vacancy is available as below. Further, these vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease by the Commission.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
- Firstly, it is to clarify that UKSSSC conducts a common exam for all group C posts. Further, level 3 -7 posts come under group C. Educational qualification for these posts is from 12th to Postgraduate.
- Secondly, there is a 100 marks objective type written examination. Nature of this exam may be on OMR sheet or online as per the UKSSSC. The time duration for this examination is 2:00 hours.
- However, there is a 1/4 mark negative marking for each wrong answer. Further, the detailed syllabus is mentioned below. Therefore, the minimum qualifying marks for UR is 45% and for SC/ST is 35%.
- Questions from the Uttarakhand GK will ask for 30 marks.
- Then, questions from General Hindi will ask for 20 marks.
- Questions from Reasoning will ask for 10 marks.
- Finally, questions from the General Study will ask for 100 marks.
- In other words, UK GK, General Hind and Reasoning has 70% wattage. In the other hand, General Study has 30% wattage. Candidates have to more focus on 70% wattage because it is comparatively easy.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Initially, candidates have to create one-time Registration profile by OTR. Further, information about OTR is also given as above. Moreover, candidates can apply online for these posts through sssc.uk.gov.in. A link for the same is also provided in the below section.
- Further, candidates have to upload the latest photo and signature within 50kb. Thumb impression is also required within the size of 50kb.
- Most Importantly, candidates must fill all the details carefully. Further, the applications of the eligible candidates will only be accepted by the system.
- Moreover, candidates can submit their application after paying the examination fee. Further, candidates will not able to change any detail after submission.
- Therefore, candidates have to ensure that all the eligibilities before applying. Further, these must fulfil on or before the last date of apply online.
- You have to print a copy of your application form for further references. Moreover, candidates have to read all the instructions regarding apply online. However, these instructions are also given in the notification.
- Generally, the event of the documents verification executes in the last stage. It is a very most important here that checking own eligibility as notification. Further, this is for avoiding any difficulty at the time of DV.
How to Study UKSSSC
- Initially, this is a very good question that many candidates ask. Firstly, know the syllabus of the written examination. Moreover, previous year papers can help you to batter understanding.
- According to this syllabus, it is very clear that almost study is based on memory. In other words, you have to follow different methods to improve memory.
- Moreover, I have already written an article on how to concentrate on study. This may more beneficial to achieve the success. Therefore, you must read and follow this article to concentrate on study.
- Another article related to the power of your subconscious mind is also available. This is for setting up the goal and programme the subconscious mind. Further, this is the game-changer article. If you want to get success then you must follow this for batter results.
According to the notification of UKSSSC, 854 posts are to fill. Therefore, UKSSSC exam books is an important thing for books selection. However, there are many books that target this exam.
But, we have to choose the minimum books that are more useful. Firstly, this is very important to know the syllabus and exam pattern. Further, the selection procedure is the written examination.
There is an objective type examination that contains 100 marks. The total time for this examination is 2:00 hours. Break-down of questions as per the subjects is also given below. There are some most important UKSSSC Exam Books to study batter.
Note: You may follow this website for the latest information and other Govt Jobs also.
Links: UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
Note: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. The concerned recruitment board or commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.