DDC declared Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019 result of skill test. Appeared candidates can check-out the same through the link below. Further, there are the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Data entry operator. Moreover, those candidates have been applying to Vacancies they can download the call letter.
Post Name: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019 Skill test result
Post Updated: 03/12/2020
- Initially, the application starting date was 16/09/2019.
- Further, the Last Date for applying online was 21/10/2019.
- Therefore, the last date for paying the examination fee was 21/10/2019.
- Moreover, the skill test exam date held on 21/01/2020.
- Hence, the Pre-admit card was available from 15/01/2020.
- Further, DEO Exam date was 31/01/2020.
- However, the Admit card available:24/01/2020.
- Moreover, the PA/SPA Result was Available on 10/02/2020.
- Further, the JJ(A) Skill test result was Available on 14/02/2020.
- Similarly, the JJ(A) Interview Letter was Available on 26/08/2020.
- Further, the skill test exam for SPA and DEO held on 23-29/10/2020.
- Finally, DEO skill test result: 03/12/2020.
- Initially, the application fee for General and OBC: 1000/-
- Similarly, for SC, ST, and PH: 500/-
- Therefore, you can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card. And through Net banking fee mode also.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Firstly, the minimum Age for these posts is 18 years.
- Therefore, the maximum age for the same is 27 years.
- However, the Age relaxation will executes as per Rules.
- Initially, Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized University. Further, the shorthand speed: 110 WPM and Typingwritting speed:40 WPM.
- Therefore, Junior Judicial Assistant: You should have a bachelor’s degree. Further, a computer typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Firstly, Data Entry Operation. Candidates must pass the 10+2 Intermediate examination. This may from any Recognized Board in India with Diploma / Certificate in IT. Moreover, Computer O Level exam and knowledge of Data Entry Operator work. Further, a one-year experience is essential for the same.
- In conclusion, kindly follow this website for more information regarding this recruitment. Further, there is one more article on how to concentrate on study.
Vacancy: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019
Links: Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concerned official notification. And this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provides all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.