Banking Selection Board has issued IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre-2020. Further, applied candidates can download the same. Further, links are appended related to this post in the below section.
Therefore, candidates may please read all the instructions mentioned in the admit card. However, most of the instruction and information are available in this article. Most Importantly, the careful reading of the official notification is essential. Further, this is to avoid any uncertainty regarding entire recruitment.
Post Name: IBPS PO Admit Card Pre-2020
Post Updated: 10 December 2020
- Initially, the application starting date is 05/8/2020.
- Further, the Last Date for applying online is 26/8/2020.
- Therefore, the last date for paying the examination fee is 26/8/2020.
- Moreover, the date of the pre-exam Traning September 2020.
- firstly, the Date of pre-Examination was: 03/11/2020.
- Hence, the Pre-admit card available from 22/9/2020.
- Secondly, the Date of the mains examination will notify soon.
- However, re-open the online application from 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020.
- Initially, the application fee for UR and OBC is Rs. 850/-.
- Similarly, the application fee for SC, ST, and PH: 175/-
- Therefore, you can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card, Net banking. Further, Mobile Banking, E-Wallet, E-Challan, and IMPS also available.
IBPS PO Apply online Vacancy: 1417 Total Post
General-587, OBC-233, EWS-118, SC-159, ST-71
IBPS PO Admit Card: Vacancy Bank wise
- Firstly, there are 250 posts for Bank of Maharashtra (BOB).
- Secondly, there are 734 posts for Bank of India (BOI).
- Further, 350 posts are available for UCO Bank.
- Therefore, there are 83 posts for the Punjab & Sindh Bank.
- However, the category-wise details are also available in the notification.
How to Fill the Form
- Firstly, IBPS, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issued IBPS PO, Admit Card. Therefore, candidates can apply for the post of IBPS PO / MT CRP X. Further, the link for applying online will active from 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020.
- Secondly, all the candidates have to read the official notification carefully. Moreover, this is to avoid any misunderstanding. In other words, you may get complete information in the notification.
- Thirdly, kindly check your eligibility before applying online. Moreover, documents, education, etc are included in the eligibility.
- Generally, performance in the competitive examination has more potential. Further, understand the syllabus, exam pattern, and preparation method is important. Moreover, you may read this article on how to concentrate on study through this link.
- Moreover, you must follow this website for more updates and information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable things that may improve your study.
Links: IBPS PO Admit Card Pre-2020
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.