Online forms MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Group-2 has been invited. Further, there are various posts like Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, etc. Therefore, all the details are available in this article post. Candidates have to download and read this official Notification.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the link below. Moreover, all the eligibility are available in the notification. However, most of the information is also available in this article post.
Most Importantly, candidates have to fill all the details correctly. Further, kindly re-check all the details in the application form before submitting.
Only one online application is enough for various posts. In other words, candidates can mark the post priority. There is an option for checkmark the posts. Candidates can also apply for multiple posts by the single application form.
Name of Post: MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Group-2
Post Date: 01/12/2020
MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Group-2
Madhya Pradesh Profession Examination Board
Advt No: As per Notification
- Initially, the notification issuing date is 25/11/2020.
- Further, the online application starts from 01/12/2020.
- Therefore, the last date for apply online is 15/12/2020.
- Similarly, the last date for paying application fee is 15/12/2020.
- However, a candidate can correction in the application up to 20/12/2020.
- Further, the date for online written examination is 29 Jan to 04 Feb 2021.
- The application fee for Gen and Othe state is 560/-.
- Similarly, for the SC, ST and PH is 310/- only.
- However, you may pay it through cash at KIOSK. And through the Credit/Debit card and Net Banking also.
- Initially, the age for all the candidates will calculate as on 01/01/2020.
- Further, the minimum age for the same is 18 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- However, the Relaxation in the age will execute as per the existing rules.
Details of the Vacancy: 259 Posts
- Moreover, the break-down of these post is as under.
- MPPEB Group-2 (Sub Group-4) Various Posts. Gen-53, EWS-26, OBC-83, SC-35 and ST-62.
Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Group-2
- Firstly, candidates can apply online through the link below. Further. the link will active from 01/12/2020 to 15/12/2020. However, you must apply as early as possible after checking your eligibility.
- Secondly, keep all educational documents ready along with photograph, Aadhaar card, etc. A candidates can fil and submit this application easily with the help of computer.
- Mostly, a good score in the examination leads you towards selection. You have to study hard and smart as per syllabus. Further, you have to understand the syllabus of this examination. The previous papers can help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Kindly download the maximum numbers of previous papers. You can get the help of the nearest coaching centre for clearing basics. Online videos on the youtube is another option for the same.
- In conclusion, after clearing the basics, you have to practice on the mock tests. Further, this is for increasing the score and reducing the time.
- Finally, focusing on the study plays the most important role in preparation. Therefore, you may improve it while following these techniques. This is the article on how to concentrate on study. You must get the maximum benefit for improving focusing on the study.
- However, there is an advance article post on the power of Subconscious mind. The candidates who want to increase their memory may follow these techniques. Therefore, this is the typical techniques that have the potential of imagine effect.
- Further, you may follow this website for more information about this recruitment. Hence, there are many valuable articles that may improve your study.
Links: MPPEB Recruitment 2020 Group-2
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.