Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Civil Services 2021 online application has invited. Further, UPSC Civil Services Syllabus, Notification, Eligibility, etc.
Moreover, eligible and interested candidates must read this notification before applying. Hence, the major details are also available in this article. Therefore, you may know all the useful details here.
Further, for checking the eligibility there are some common factor. Like, the age limit, educational qualification and No of attempts, etc. Moreover, all the details are also mentioned in the official notification.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus
Initially, there are two successive stages for examination. Firstly, one is the Civil Services preliminary examination. Secondly, one is the Civil Services Mains examination.
Civil Services Preliminary Examination
- Initially, this exam consists of two papers of objective multiple-choice questions. Further, it has 400 marks as a maximum mark. Mostly, the preliminary exam known as the screening test.
- Moreover, this is only a qualifying exam for entering the mains examination. In the other words, the obtained marks in the preliminary exam will not count in the final merit.
- Generally, the ratio of qualifying pre-candidates is twelve to thirteen-time of the vacancies. Therefore, the minimum qualifying marks in this exam is 33%. Further, there are one-third negative marking for each wrong answer.
Civil Services Mains Examination
- Firstly, the UPSC Civil Services mains examination consists of a written and an interview/personality test. Therefore, the written exam consists of 9 papers of conventional essay type.
- However, the obtained marks in the written exam and interview will count in final merit.
- Finally, you may download the detailed syllabus from page 30 to 160.
Post Name: UPSC Civil Services 2021
Post Updated: 04 March 2021
Important dates for UPSC Civil Services 2021
- Firstly, the application starting date is 04/3/2021.
- Secondly, the last date for applying online is 24/3/2021.
- Thirdly, The last date for completing the application is 24/3/2021.
- However, the date of the examination will notify soon.
- Admit card will issue for the same well in advance.
Application Fee: UPSC Civil Services 2021
- Initially, the application fee for General and OBC is Rs. 100/-.
- Similarly, for reserved category candidates as SC, ST, PH and female is 0/-.
- Moreover, the application fee must pay through debit/credit card and net banking also.
- Initially, the age for this recruitment will calculate as on 01/8/2021.
- Further, the minimum age for the same is 21 years.
- Similarly, the maximum age is 32 years.
- Moreover, age relaxation will execute as per the existing rule.
UPSC Civil Services 2021: Vacancy 822
There are 712 posts for Indian Administrative Service and 110 posts for the Indian Foreign Service. Further, there are the following services for this recruitment:-
- Indian Administrative Services.
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Gr A.
- The Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A.
- The Indian Trade Service, Group A, Gr-III.
- Indian Defence Account Service, Group A.
- The Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A.
- The Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A.
- The Indian Postal Service, Group A.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group A.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A.
- The Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A.
- The Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise).
- Indian Police Service.
- The Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group B.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A.
- The Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A.
- Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services 2021
- Firstly, candidates can apply for the same through the link below. The link will available from 04/3/2021 to 24/3/2021.
- Candidates may apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in link is given below. Further, the detailed instruction is also available on the above website.
- However, the last date to apply online is 24 March 2021. Therefore, you are requested to apply in time to avoid a last-minute rush on the website.
- Therefore, a photograph and signature of the candidate are also required. Further, the instruction in this regard is given in notification.
- Therefore, this article post has most of the information. Moreover, all the links for this recruitment are available in the below section.
- Finally, you may follow this website for further information. Further, this is regarding Sarkari Naukri Results. Moreover, valuable articles are also available on this website.
Links: UPSC Civil Services 2021
Disclaimer: All the content of the article post is based on the concern official notification, and this website is only for instant information only not to be a legal document. We try our best to simplify all the details given in the notification despite we are not responsible for any error that occurred erroneously. Concerned recruitment board/commission provide all downloading content. This website https.www.sarkarinaukrigv.com has no own downloaded content.